1. Purchase and / or hiring process
To make any purchase on the Website, the customer must be of legal age. You have to follow the following steps: Choose the product Indicate the units and press the button. Check the cart of the basket the detail of your order. Indicate the delivery method and the form of payment (take into account the minimum amount for free shipping) Press the Buy button. Enter your data or login if you are already registered (registration is optional). Check the detail of your order and click Finish purchase. Make the payment of your order through the chosen option.
Once the previous steps have been carried out successfully, the Website will send the detail of the order you have made to the customer's email account. It is recommended to keep it in case you have to do some checking. Finally, you will receive the corresponding invoice in the email account that you have provided to us. You can, at any time, revoke this consent by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to receive the paper invoice.
7. Product shipping policy
The order will be delivered at the address indicated by the client at the time of contracting according to the modality chosen. The delivery space includes Spain and Europe.
FORMS AND DELIVERY TIMES
The order will be sent to you by the most suitable transport company depending on the place of destination. The maximum delivery time is 10 days. This period will depend fundamentally if the destination of the order is for Spain (maximum 6 days) or is for Europe (maximum 10 days).
8. Prices, expenses and taxes
The prices of the products that are collected in www.castelldelacosturera.com will be expressed in Euros and will be guaranteed during the validity time of the same, except printing error.
The final prices of all products, together with their characteristics, offers, discounts, etc., are reflected in each of the articles that appear in the catalog of www.castelldelacosturera.com. The products have VAT included. The VAT rate is 10% in oil and 21% in transportation. Shipping costs: are calculated in the purchase process depending on the destination and quantity, in any case, the CUSTOMER will know the shipping costs before formalizing your order. The prices of the products may vary at any time. In this case, the price to be applied will be the one in effect on the date of placing the order. In any case, the final cost will be communicated to the customer in the electronic purchase process before the latter formalizes its acceptance.
9. Payment Methods
Different forms of payment:
1. With credit or debit card You can make the payment immediately through the SSL secure payment gateway of our Bank. If it is necessary to make any return or cancellation of the order, the amount will be refunded through the same payment card. Both personal and banking data will be protected with all the security measures established by the Organic Law of Data Protection 15/1999 and its Development Regulation with total confidentiality.
2. By bank transfer in the account: ES09 0081 3191 4800 0118 8025. You must indicate the client's name and order number at the time of transfer. The order will be processed when the note is reflected in our account. c. Cash on delivery: the customer will make the payment in cash at the time of delivery of the goods at the place designated by him when placing the order. The expenses caused by this form of payment amount to 6.95 euros. d. PayPal: PayPal will authorize the payment of the order, but no money will be withdrawn until PayPal verifies that it is correct. For this, it will be essential to have a PayPal account.
10. Return and withdrawal policy
Return and withdrawal policyThe customer has the right to cancel the purchase for a maximum period of 14 calendar days, from the day of receipt of the product, without the need to indicate the reason and without incurring any cost, except those provided in art. 107.2 and 108 of RD1 / 2007, of November 16, whereby the aforementioned text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users is approved. During this period, the consumer will inform the employer of his decision to withdraw from the purchase by requesting it by sending an email to email@example.com The Website will inform the customer of the acknowledgment of receipt of said withdrawal. To proceed with the return of a product it is essential that it be in perfect condition and with its corresponding original packaging, with all its accessories and without having been used. Once we receive your request we will contact the customer to indicate the details of the return. The client will bear the costs of returning the goods.
11. Customer service and claims
Complaints, complaints or suggestions can be made at the telephone number (+34) 622 71 21 56 and / or at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org According to the Resolution of online litigation in consumer matters of the EU and according to Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013, we inform you that the European Commission provides all consumers with an online dispute resolution platform that It is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
12. Applicable legislation
The present conditions will be governed by current Spanish legislation. The language used will be any of those used by the Website.